What is high quality brown Aluminum oxide grit？
The wide use of brown Aluminum oxide grit in industrial production is inseparable from the performance of brown Aluminum oxide grit abrasives. Brown Aluminum oxide grit is a corundum material made of bauxite and coke (anthracite) as raw materials and smelted at high temperature. It has high hardness and grinding properties. Strong, self-sharpening and other advantages. So what are the factors that affect the performance of brown corundum abrasives? Henan Sicheng brown corundum manufacturers will introduce to you.
Factors affecting the performance of brown Aluminum oxide grit:
1. Raw materials: The raw material of brown Aluminum oxide grit is bauxite, in which the level of aluminum content and the quality will affect the quality of brown Aluminum oxide grit. The higher the aluminum oxide content of bauxite, the better the quality of brown Aluminum oxide grit.
2. Smelting process: The smelting process of brown Aluminum oxide grit is commonly used in dumping furnace and fixed furnace. Among them, the smelting technology of dumping furnace is better than that of fixed furnace. The brown Aluminum oxide grit smelted by the dumping furnace has good self-sharpening and more crystal combination. The quality of the dumping furnace brown Aluminum oxideis better, the wear resistance is better, and it is not easy to crack and detonate.
3. The content of alumina contained in the brown Aluminum oxide grit will also affect the quality of the brown Aluminum oxide grit. The level of alumina content will have a certain influence on the grade of brown Aluminum oxide. The higher the content of alumina in the brown corundum, the better the quality of the brown Aluminum oxide grit.
4. Broken method of brown Aluminum oxide grit. Brown Aluminum oxide grit will go through processing steps such as crushing and screening. The crushing methods of brown corundum abrasives include: roller crushing, ball mill crushing and so on. The brown corundum abrasive crushed by the ball mill is also called ball grinding, and the bulk density is relatively low; the crushed by the roller equipment is also called the counter-roll sand, and the bulk density is lower than that of the ball grinding.
5. The abrasive tools made of the abrasives after the crushing and screening of brown corundum have sharp grinding, low heat generation rate, high grinding performance, and less adhesion during use. , After the brown Aluminum oxide grit is washed with water, the ash content can be reduced without affecting the processing and use.
The smelting and processing of brown Aluminum oxide grit will affect the performance and quality of brown Aluminum oxide grit to a certain extent, but after the unremitting adjustment and processing of brown Aluminum oxide manufacturers, the performance and quality of brown Aluminum oxide grit have gradually improved. More advantages in industry.